Interactive Project Manager
Circus seeks ringmasterThreespot Project Managers (PMs) are responsible for successfully managing projects that primarily involve website and web-based application design and development. PMs work directly with both client and internal teams by handling the day-to-day management and communication on projects, ensuring that they stay on schedule and on budget. PMs must be able to work independently on multiple projects and must also be able to identify potential project risk areas through collaboration with account, technical, and creative teams before projects reach crisis mode. Qualifications
- 2-3 years in a project management role, producing and/or creating strategic interactive online solutions.
- Strong knowledge of the creative process.
- Working knowledge of web development technologies.
- Experience with Microsoft Project.
- Proven ability to cultivate lasting client and team relationships.
- Excellent verbal, written, resource planning, scheduling, and presentation skills.
- Outstanding commitment, professionalism, leadership, enthusiasm, flexibility, sense of humor, and team spirit.
- Experience working in a creative agency is a very strong plus.
- Build and manage plans and budgets for projects ranging from quick-turnaround interactives to large-scale, multi-year website development projects.
- Monitor and manage projects from day to day, week to week, phase to phase, and project to project.
- Manage and build client relationships on a project level.
- Support cross-functional teams, including user experience specialists, designers, and developers.
- Regularly communicate with project teams and clients.
- Work with other PMs to follow established and improve existing processes.
- Cultivate and maintain enthusiasm for Threespot work among both client and internal teams.
- Innovate. Challenge business-as-usual with new ideas, practices, and perspectives.
- Embody and champion the Threespot brand in all interactions with clients and teams.
- Deliver stellar, world-class creative work on time and on budget. When you apply send cover letter and resume to Erin Myers, Director of Human Resources, at email@example.com.No phone calls, pleaseNo staffing agencies, pleaseNo contractors, pleaseAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, physical capability, sexual identification / orientation, national origin, or other protected class distinctions.