Sr. Preditor, Oxygen
Role Purpose The Sr. Preditor will be responsible for conceptualizing, writing, producing and editing on-air, off-air and multiplatform promotional videos for Oxygen programming, ad sales, sponsorship and branding initiatives.
- Function as an integral member of the On-Air Creative Team and will be specifically tasked with the continuing evolution of the Oxygen brand look and feel
- Ideates and develops senior level creative for network on-air and off-channel marketing of new series, existing shows, ad sales and sponsorship initiatives, network branding, etc.
- Writes engaging copy that is appropriate for the project, the brand and the audience
- Able to pitch creative concepts and ideas to senior level management to get "buy in"
- Works with project managers, graphic designers, online editors and audio mixers to shepherd projects through entire production process, ensuring projects stay on schedule and under budget
- Partners with creative team members and other departments to ideate, brainstorm and develop creative around various Oxygen content and marketing conceits
- Occasionally provides creative direction and oversight of junior staff as well as vendors on select promo projects
- Directs talent and crew on-set for a variety of live-action applications
- Minimum 5 years of broadcast or cable network experience in on-air promotion as a writer/producer/editor
- Must have online editing experience with Final Cut Pro
- Strong copywriting and visual storytelling skills are required
- Directing live-action shoots experience is required