Social & Style Editor
What's Up? Magazine is seeking a Social and Style Editor. If you love fashion, attending events and networking, this position is for you!Responsibilities Include
- manages Towne Social: research and compile all philanthropic event information for the calendar; enter all event information into online Towne Social calendar; attend an average of three-to-four Towne Social events per month; post event photos; prepare Towne Social for print; maintain Facebook and Twitter
- writes fashion-related articles/What to Wear for Towne Socialite
- be the Towne Socialite; serves as public philanthropic guru (this entails significant outreach with community members and key organizations’ personnel)
- manages quarterly Style/Fashion feature for all three flagship publications
- manages Best of Beauty & Fitness balloting/features for all three flagship publications NO PHONE CALLS. Please submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements for consideration.