Sr Advertising Account Executive
At Rovi, we connect people to the entertainment they love. Our products and services power some of the most iconic entertainment and technology brands around the world including Comcast, Samsung, iTunes and Pandora. Rovi is headquartered in Santa Clara, California with over 1,800 employees worldwide working to create a better entertainment experience. To learn more, watch The Rovi Story
Rovi Corporation is a global B2B leader focused on revolutionizing the digital entertainment landscape by delivering software and data solutions to connect people to the movies, music and television they enjoy – anytime, anywhere.
- 130 million viewers use our interactive program guide technologies through cable and satellite service provider offerings. Customers include: Comcast, Cox, Charter, Time Warner Cable, AT&T, Verizon
- Approximately 220 million consumer electronic (CE) devices use our CE-guide technologies including products by: Dell, LG, Motorola, Panasonic, Philips, Pioneer, RCA, Samsung, Siemens, and Sony
- Rovi has information on over 3.6 million TV shows, 28 million tracks and 500,000 movie titles. Metadata customers include: Spotify, Shazaam, MOG, iTunes and Google.
- Rovi’s Cloud services are revolutionizing the consumer electronics industry and service providers space by helping them drive sales and consumption with advanced media search and discovery capabilities.
- Rovi Advertising Network reaches more than 40 million households globally and offers advertisers a platform to serve targeted interactive advertisements with high levels of engagement.
Leverage relationships with top clients and agencies in order to create new opportunities and expand the current spending levels
Develop new accounts and grow target accounts in conjunction with sales management
Provide ongoing servicing of existing accounts to ensure continuity while achieving monthly/quarterly/ yearly sales quotas
Prepare creative and impactful client presentations that effectively sell through the unique and powerful value proposition the Rovi platform
Support overall business planning process and provide regular account updates to Sales Manager and Director of Sales
Maintain awareness of competitive activity and industry trends. Communicate updates to the team and help develop effective positioning
Collaborate with other team functions essential to your success: Ad Operations; Marketing; Product; and Affiliate Distribution
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE:
5+ years of media selling experience in TV and/or interactive ad sales
Established relationships in within the advertising industry
Ability to secure, articulate and present at the highest levels of client and agency structures.
Familiarity with client and agency account management process.
Strong ability to navigate through agency structures to effectively move the decision making process forward.
Analytical. Able to understand a complex and evolving platform, yet also able to translate it into simple terms for prospects and clients.
Excellent organization and presentation skills, high levels of computer skills including Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel Word, and Salesforce.
Thrives in entrepreneurial, high growth environments. Team player.
This position will require frequent travel.