Sr. Designer, Print & Digital
- Conceive and design network print and online material including advertising campaigns collateral pieces, logos, presentations and other pieces as necessary.
- Work closely with online and motion graphic designers to ensure continuity of design and shared assets.
- Set-up electronic files for prepress
- Work with Production department to maintain organized file archives
- Work with Photography Department to conceptualize shoots and guide creative execution.
- Oversee select staff and freelance designers, as well as outside agencies.
- Minimum of 5 years print and/or online design experience, including work in television, films or entertainment.
- Proven experience in latest versions of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Mac OS X operating system
- Proven experience in print (4 color, spot colors, PDF and printer ready files) and print production techniques
- Must have a strong understanding of marketing principals
- Strong creative design, and typographical skills a must
- Knowledge of popular culture and entertainment
- Must be able to complete a job from design concept to pre-press preparation to file delivery.
- Familiarity with Flash, HTML, web design and banner design
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments, work under tight deadlines and function as a team player necessary
- B.A. in art and/or design preferred but portfolio and experience most important