Freelance Creative Digital Project Manager
Our client, an Iconic Luxury Jewelry Brand, is seeking a contract Creative Digital Project Manager to manage their newest platform upgrade process. The successful candidate will work 3 days a week and the project is anticipated to last for 3 to 6 months.
- Monitor day-to-day project team activities and ensure work is progressing as planned
- Produce and communicate technical and creative documents used for internal kickoffs
- Translate concepts into documents and/or loose wireframe
- Oversee workflow progress for website's new platform and keep project on schedule
- Consistently communicate with Creative and Ecommerce teams to ensure all teams are on task with projects and deadlines
- Manage and adjust production processes regarding everything from websites to online banners as needed
- Manage clients and ensure proper communication
- Past experience with project management including scheduling and planning of projects involving websites, mobile apps, banners and rich media
- Ability to lead a cross-disciplined team
- Creative and technical background to communicate client's needs to team
- Familiarity with Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML, CSS, PHP, and Flash
- Knowledge of interactive wire framing and flow charts
Please submit your resume with "Creative Digital Project Manager" in the subject for consideration. While PCG appreciates all applicants, only those qualified will be contacted. Thank you for your application. We look forward to hearing from you!