Designer, Print & Digital
This person will create strategic and innovative print and digital design for Marketing (Consumer and Trade), Press and other network areas.
- Conceive and design network print and online material including advertising campaigns collateral pieces, logos, presentations and other pieces as necessary.
- Work closely with online and motion graphic designers to ensure continuity of design and shared assets.
- Set-up electronic files for prepress
- Work with Production department to maintain organized file archives
- Must have 3 years print and/or online design experience in advertising
- Fluent in latest versions of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Mac OS X operating system
- B.A. in art and/or design preferred but portfolio and experience most important
- Experience in print (4 color, spot colors, PDF and printer ready files) and print production techniques
- Experience with PowerPoint
- Must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends w/ short notice
- Must be willing to work in New York
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the US
- Experience in Flash, HTML, web design and banner design
- Must have a strong understanding of marketing principals
- Strong creative design and typographical skills a must
- Must be able to complete a job from design concept to pre-press preparation to file delivery.
- Knowledge of popular culture and entertainment
- Preferred experience in television, films or entertainment.