Senior Manager, Social Media
Reports to: Director of Brand Marketing
- Oversee content strategy & editorial voice and find opportunities for brand storytelling across Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, RTR Blog, YouTube, and Tumblr
- Develop social media strategy that ladders up to overall brand strategy, leading to increased fan engagement, channel growth, customer acquisition, referral traffic and revenue across all key social platforms
- Conceptualize innovative social media campaigns that are both native to social and also drive seasonal, merchandising, promotional, and product marketing efforts
- Partner closely with cross-functional departments (i.e. Business Development, Retail, Merchandising, Product Marketing, PR) to identify opportunities for social growth and social support for business priorities
- Act as a thought-leader and advocate of social media integration within company, influencing overall site, mobile, and business strategies
- Translate social media metrics and performance into actionable insights and adapted social strategies
- Source and manage vendor, partner, and influencer relationships
- Contribute to the development of direct report (Social Media Coordinator) by providing strategic guidance, priority management, effective coaching, and advocacy for learning opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 6 years of proven experience driving social media strategy in-house or at a publisher or agency for fashion, beauty, lifestyle, or e-commerce brands
- Writing: Strong editorial skills. Preferred background in publishing/journalism.
- Social Media Obsessed: Deep understanding of Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, YouTube, and blogging. Personal passion for social media news, trends, and innovation.
- Creative: Excellent branding and visual design sense. Willingness to push the boundaries and think outside the box. A major asset to any brainstorm.
- Project Management: Good time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities
- Interpersonal Skills: Ability to easily and closely collaborate with various constituents across the company. Strong presentation skills.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Self-starter and thrives in a fast-paced environment.