Assistant Manager, Marketing
The Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group is seeking an Assistant Manager to join the academic marketing team.
This Assistant Manager will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the creation, implementation, and execution of assigned marketing campaigns ensuring all aspects of the campaign are completed successfully and on time
- Preparing for and attending book exhibits and academic conferences (travel required)
- Creating and updating marketing content on company websites
- Managing advertising schedule
- Creating and managing newsletters and catalogs, including selecting featured titles and writing copy
This position requires a bachelor's degree and two to three years of marketing experience with at least one year of publishing industry experience. Experience in the academic publishing is preferred, but not required. Proficiency in MS Office Suite is required; Basic knowledge of HTML or coding, Word Press, and proficiency in the Adobe Design Suite are highly beneficial. The ideal candidate is organized and enthusiastic, has strong writing skills and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
For more information, please visit our web site at: