Manager Account Activation
Media Director, Account Director, Media Planner, Sales, Digital Sales
Location: Chicago, IL
Tired of the agency rat race? Join a cutting edge, technology-driven "start-up" inside the world's largest market research organization, NIELSEN!_
Nielsen's advertising effectiveness practice is a providing the first real-time, enterprise technology platform that allows advertisers and their partners in media to collaborate around measuring and optimizing the reach and resonance of television, online, and mobile advertising campaigns. We are currently seeking a confident, self-driven Account Activation Manager experienced in all aspects of digital advertising who thrives on managing and growing existing client business.
Our mission is to enable our customers to derive exceptional value from our solutions by teaching them to elicit actionable insights from our brand lift surveys. You will be on point for driving adoption and usage of several online Nielsen measurement products in our customer base while providing world-class customer service, with the ultimate goal of increasing revenue from existing customers. Partnering with our ad ops team, you will be servicing clients that primarily include brands, advertising agencies, ad networks, and publishing firms. This is a key role with great growth potential and ability to influence a number of different factors, including product, business development and operations _this isn't the same-old account management position that you've seen at other companies!
Ideal for candidates currently working in the digital space as:
_________ Account Director
_________ Media Director
_________ Sales Manager
_________ Media Planner
- Bachelor's degree, 5+ year's previous client services / account management experience, 3+ years in the digital industry.
- Understanding of the overall media and measurement/analytics landscape in advertising and marketing trends.
- Experienced with running/overseeing online advertising campaign and media operations.
- Day-to-day client management experience.
- Strong analytic and analytical skills
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong quantitative skills.
- Extremely organized and highly motivated.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Experience giving presentations to clients.
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge in the usage and operations of ad serving technologies a plus.