Senior Strategist -NYC
- Develop digital strategies at the campaign and organization level for non-profits, cultural institutions, and brands.
- Partner with clients and assist them in setting realistic objectives for digital, prioritizing investments, and understanding relevant audiences.
- Conduct original research/assessments specific to clients’ audiences, competitors, and existing communications to inform campaign strategy development.
- Lead qualitative research processes such as stakeholder interviews, ethnographic research, and site visits.
- Articulate strategies in memos and decks, including copy-writing and basic layout, and present work persuasively and clearly to clients.
- Work with account leads, data analysts, and creative teams to ensure plans are actionable and effective.
- Stay aware of the latest in digital world.
- 4+ years experience in a relevant field (such as consumer insights, marketing strategy, brand development, online fundraising, membership strategy, and account planning).
- Experience leading a variety of research projects, from the resourceful and no budget to the months-long and in-depth.
- Fluent in contemporary digital marketing and engagement programs.
- Willing to fight for good ideas, but always a team player.
- Humble in victory, constructive in defeat.
- Able to think on feet.
- Self-starter, driven, focused, eager.
- Amazing attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelors’ degree required.
PI76577250Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/sgrwffc