Digital Project Manager (SEO/SEM/SMS)
Ad Council’s Digital Group manages the development of interactive projects for Ad Council and Ad Council campaigns e.g. websites, applications, social media applications, mobile sites etc. The group also manages our donated Facebook advertising program, Google grants account and SMS marketing on behalf of our campaigns.
Ad Council is looking for a Digital Project Manager to provide strategy and management of our Google Grants, Facebook ads and SMS campaigns.
The Producer is responsible for strategic project management of the following areas:
- •Manage Ad Council Google Grants account, develop keyword strategies for Ad Council campaigns
- •Develop best practices for SEM and SEO working with the rest of the digital group to implement across all campaign websites
- •Create and execute SMS marketing strategies and programs through in-house mobile platform or external vendor
- •Own and manage donated Facebook advertising for campaigns using the real-time optimization tool through the SHIFT platform
- •Set appropriate expectations for each project through prioritization and timelines
- •Work cross functionally with campaign management on all projects
- •Manage the Ad Council brand on one of our social media channels
- •Help make regular updates to AdCouncil.org and AdLibbing.org
- •Other digital tasks as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3-5 years of related experience
• Experience at a digital agency a plus
• Experience managing and optimizing SEM programs
• Experience creating and optimizing Facebook ads
• Experience developing and managing SMS marketing programs (if you have worked on an in-house platform such as Mobile Commons, that’s a plus!)
• Ability to be proactive and work independently
• Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, is detail-oriented and have great organizational skills
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
Please submit a resume and cover letter with salary requirements and availability to http://www.adcouncil.org/careers/.
The Ad Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
Fax (212) 922-1676 or US Mail to the Advertising Council, Attn: Human Resources, 815 2nd Avenue; 9th Floor, New York, NY 10017.
PI76769892Apply Here: http://www.adcouncil.org/Working-With-Us/Careers