Senior Account Director, New York
- Client management. Serve as the primary point of contact for a portfolio of client accounts on a long-term or short-term basis, marshalling resources from within and outside BSD to determine the objectives of each client, develop a plan to execute against them, ensure that expectations are set and met, and leverage client satisfaction into future revenue opportunities.
- Program and project management. The position involves significant program and project leadership responsibilities, including planning and scheduling, cost estimating, and delivery team management.
- Delivery. Provide creative and strategic services to clients, such as, change mangagement, strategic planning, determining business objectives, data analysis, site content creation, implementation, testing, and online outreach. Lead meetings, both client-facing and internal, and produce follow-up documentation. Develop strategies that address client objectives; develop tactics that further those strategies; and develop action-oriented planning and working documents and other communications that express those strategic and tactical ideas clearly and convincingly. Write and produce client-facing proposals and memoranda, presentations, strategic plans, and other materials, both independently and in collaboration with other BSD employees and representatives.
- Sales support. Provide support in targeting, pursuing, and closing engagements with corporate, institutional, political, and nonprofit clients, by presenting the capabilities of BSD accurately and compellingly and helping to make the case for retaining BSD.
- 9+ years experience in a professional services field (such as public relations or marketing strategy consulting) in client services, sales and marketing, or a related area of responsibility. Candidates with directly relevant program development and client relationship management experience in a professional services field will be preferred
- Experience in selling and/or delivering Internet-based marketing programs
- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team orientation
- Attention to detail
- Some technical experience with Web technologies, content management systems, etc., or the necessary facility and willingness to learn, in order to be able to communicate clearly and accurately about BSD’s products and capabilities