Senior Manager, Communications
Our client, a leading department store, is looking for a Senior Manager in Communications. This right candidate will have strong written and verbal communication skills, expertise in relationship-building and possess strong executive presence, and have good project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Develop overall communications strategy to employees informed, engaged and connected to company's values and initiatives
- Advice executive members to facilitate clear and persuasive communications to their teams and ensure their strategies are communicated out to company in an effective, timely manner
- Oversee employee website by ensuring that postings and site content is current and accurate
- Serves as Editor-in-Chief of quarterly digital and print employee magazine
- Creates editorial calendar to deliver key company messages and initiatives that support Flourish, higher purpose and core values
- Solicits interviews, writes and edits content
- Designs layout of magazine in InDesign
- Develop new feedback tools, communication methods and engagement programs for various employee audiences
- Oversee Manager of Communications, to ensure Policy & Procedures and Store Operations communications are properly developed and delivere
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, English or related field desired
- Previous experience in communications role, with a proven track record for developing and implementing successful strategies and providing communications guidance to business leaders
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
Please submit your resume with "Senior Manager - Communications" in the subject for consideration.