Media Relations Specialist
- We're looking for someone who:
- Is a wee bit experienced. You've got at least a few years of professional experience under your belt outside of college and internships.
- Is uber-charismatic. You have a magnetic personality and a natural talent for building strong professional relationships.
- Works super efficiently. You nerd out on organizational systems and you're always looking for ways to get more done with less wasted effort.
- Is thick-skinned and persistent. You're not delicate. If you get hung up on, you don't take it personally. You get right back on that metaphorical horse.
- What you'll do all day:
- Earn attention and mentions. You'll build a lot of media lists and do a whole bunch of calling and emailing in order to earn mentions of our site.
- Research markets. You'll become an expert in your software market and build a database of contacts (e.g. bloggers, editors and industry analysts).
- Roll up your sleeves and help out. In addition to outreach, there are other analytical and content projects that come up. You're willing to get it done.