Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager reports to the VP of eCommerce and administers our social media channels to create engaging content and to support the company's online communities.Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Develop our social media strategy to drive engagement with customers and stakeholders.
- Implement the Company's Social Media Strategy, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and encouraging product adoption.
- Drive traffic to our mobile apps and websites.
- Develop creative concepts for content, including compelling blogs, video, static and rich media ad units and media plans.
- Leverage knowledge of social media to maximize our presence and creative messaging across multiple social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.).
- Integrate brand positioning into all aspects of our social media presence.
- Bachelor's degree in related field required.
- Requires 5+ years digital media experience.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Project management skills.
- An understanding of the role that social and digital media plays in a company's communication strategy.
- Exceptionally strong writer able to quickly turn around compelling content.
- Experienced in the use of social media tools, as well as the cadence and tone of social media platforms.
- Have a solid understanding of online outreach and engagement.
- Experience and initiative in developing appropriate online engagement strategies.
- Ability to leverage analytics tools to measure social media effectiveness.