SEM Media Manager - Paid Search
iCrossing is looking for a motivated individual to join our Paid Search Media team as a Media Manager. Working in the dynamic interactive marketing industry, you will work closely with cross-discipline client account teams in meeting and exceeding client goals.
The Media Manager participates in all aspects of executing high profile and complex clients’ paid search media campaigns, including initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting. The Paid Search Media Manager is often the lead day-to-day subject matter expert (SME) contact for her or his assigned clients, providing strategic recommendations, analysis, and reporting as well as responding to ad-hoc requests. The focus is exclusively on paid search and related PPC campaigns. The Paid Search Media Manager is also key resource for the Paid Search Media team and is expected to support the management team in training and supporting the more junior media analysts on the team.
- Manage daily execution of paid search campaigns.
- Analyze performance data and provide intelligent synthesis, interpretation and appropriate action plans based on conclusions.
- Communicate with clients on all elements of the campaign, including performance reporting, project status and client goals.
- Actively manage paid search campaigns to the clients’ weekly and monthly budget goals
- Maintain high levels of up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies in the management of online paid media.
- Develop online media strategies to optimize the competitive position of iCrossing paid media and participate in the effective management of the business plan and surrounding forecasting.
- Assist in development of search media plans (research, submitting request for proposals “RFPs” to search engines) and building effective relationships with all vendors
- Support and assist in developing team members to optimize their performance, contribution and job satisfaction.
- Provide senior-level support to clients managed by team members as needed.
- The Media Manager reports to the Search Media Leadership team
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in dedicated paid search engine marketing (ie: experience with bid monitoring and adjustment of search media campaigns across multiple sites, defining terms and writing effective copy, highly relevant and targeted to clients' products and/or services.)
- Experience managing large media budgets and hitting monthly goals for spend, revenue and key performance metrics
- Experience with direct client relationship responsibilities includes regular reporting, collaborative strategic planning, and performance management
- Experience with internal site visitor reporting/tracking programs or software.
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Exhibit enthusiasm, passion, creativity and commitment.
*In your cover letter, please describe your interest in this role and why you would be a great candidate for consideration.
PI81562196Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/wgmh99y