Associate Art Director
For more than 100 years, Pace University has been preparing students to become leaders in their fields by providing an education that combines exceptional academics with professional experience and the New York advantage. Pace has campuses in New York City and Westchester County. A private metropolitan university, Pace enrolls nearly 13,000 students in bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs in the College of Health Professions, Dyson College of Arts and Sciences, Lubin School of Business, School of Education, School of Law, and Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems.
Associate Art Director
New York City Campus
The Associate Art Director works as a member of a team of designers, editors, writers and production staff to produce all of the University's marketing materials. Operating in a fast paced, agency-style environment, the Associate Art Director is a key member of the team and will handle multiple projects often on tight schedules. In-depth knowledge of print and web technologies is required, as well as the ability to work across print and digital to deliver branding, campaign, print materials and advertising and marketing communications.
- * Bachelor's degree in graphic design or a related field (a BFA is preferred).
- * 3+ years work experience (agency environment, in-house publishing, academic, or combination).
- * A strong portfolio with innovative print and web work.
- * In-depth understanding of user-focused web communications and design. Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS as well as web standards; Knowledgeable in browser compatibility
- * Technically proficient in a Mac OS environment; Intermediate to advanced skills in the Adobe InDesign suite including but not limited to InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver.
- * Responsible for photo selection and organization. Photography skill a plus.
- * Work well as member of a team; understand the importance of "client service."
- * Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and consistently deliver quality work.
- * Work well under tight time constraints, often under some pressure.
- * Proven ability to manage multiple assignments while meeting deadlines.
- * Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Pace University offers a competitive total rewards package including tuition benefits for employees & their family; flexible work-life options; and generous time off.
Please visit https://careers.pace.edu and select Staff Positions to view this opportunity by its job title or Posting Number 0602110.
Pace University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.