Graphic Designer - IMD
- Collaborate with internal team to create overall look and feel for international television network marketing campaigns.
- Efficiently prioritize projects to ensure on-time delivery of creative output.
- Carry out a campaign from concept to final production.
- Coordinate with internal clients to effectively produce visual solutions to meet their marketing objectives.
- Initiate and develop original artwork including: in-language multicultural media advertising, trade/affiliate marketing materials and mailings, e-mail blasts, sales collateral, training materials, PowerPoint presentations, premium and promotional branded items and other creative materials as needed.
- Categorize and organize all the projects accordingly to ensure efficient access on file.
- Keep up to date with design trends and strive to develop best practices of multicultural marketing and creative direction.
Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Minimum 3 years related experience, preferably in a multicultural marketing or entertainment industry environment
Must be able to provide a portfolio.
- Ability to communicate well to execute creative concepts for various multicultural marketing targets
- Capacity to handle multiple requests simultaneously under pressure with concurrent and conflicting deadlines
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task, able to prioritize and organize information accordingly, and able to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others
- Ability to deliver strong creative and design aesthetic
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.