Web Audience Acquisition Manager - Martha Stewart
Job Summary | Major goals and objectives.
The Martha Stewart brand attracts over 20 million fans a month because they know the brand will help them create unforgettable moments (big and small). The focus of this role is to extend our relationship with these visitors to grow repeat traffic, loyalty and ultimately advocacy.
- Ideate and create products to increase registrations/newsletter sign ups such as web applications, sweepstakes, and downloads for Martha Stewart and Martha Stewart Weddings
- Partner with the Senior Audience Acquisition Manager to support paid efforts to attract new fans
- Partner with site leadership and editors to embed registration based content extensions into content
- Create marketing messages then plan and execute A/B tests to optimize performance using segmentation and targeting
Essential Job Functions
50% Ideate, create, support and promote online marketing programs around registration and acquisition
Coordinate the day-to-day pieces relating to registration and acquisition marketing programs.
* Work cross-departmentally with edit, content marketing, legal, finance, shared services, technical and production teams to coordinate test and implement programs.
* Analyze and communicate results on creative for programs.
* Test site functionality for various user profiles on the MDP databases as it relates to these programs before, during and after launch of the program.
30% Track, optimize, test and report promotional results for programs
-Maintain and develop as needed reports that communicate program and campaign results. These reports can be weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually.
10% System testing
* Test system updates and new technology as needed
10% Other duties as assigned, which may include,
* Research of competitor activities around marketing and execution as it relates to similar goals.
* Provide implementation and process suggestions where appropriate across the organization.
Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements | All must be met to be considered.
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Journalism or English
Minimum five years related professions experience. Interactive/digital experience required.
Experience with digital marketing, online A-B split testing, targeting, and premium content creation required. HTML knowledge is a plus. Must be able to create visually compelling/high converting promotions.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional content packaging skills (visual and edit)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills (person-person and email)
- Excellent collaboration skills (this role will collaborate primarily with social, edit, audience development)
- Good understanding of web registration and acquisition processes, goals and outcomes
- Focus on performance goals and adjust as necessary to achieve them
- Ability to manage several tasks at once and switch seamlessly between them without missing a deadline
- Strong visual and photo research skills
- Monetate or like tool, HTML, Photoshop, and CMS skills
- Versed in using digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Interest in décor, DIY, food, home, style, and other related lifestyle categories
- Implement, follow and document processes
- Good problem solving skills are necessary
- Online A-B testing of creative, copy and targeting
- An interest in emerging trends and technology
- Testing and targeting software
% Travel Required (Approximate) : 0%