Executive Producer - Martha Stewart Video
Job Summary | Major goals and objectives.
Oversee a slate of premium, editorial, branded and social video for the Martha Stewart brands. Manage and motivate the staff from development and production through programming and distribution. Ensure creative quality, timely delivery, budget, and adherence to rights and clearances guidelines. Work closely with Head of Video to champion the Martha Stewart vertical, collaborate with website and print partners, and articulate each individual brand in video.
Essential Job Functions
- Lead video production across all digital platforms for Martha Stewart brands to grow the digital footprint, drive views, and ensure audience engagement. Work closely with Head of Video, GM and editorial staff to create video content that aligns with each brand's editorial vision.
- Oversee all aspects of development and production to track with schedule, budgeting, and deliverables. Manage rights and clearances and oversee best integration practices.
- Manage relationships and potential video partnerships with external talent, agencies representing talent, and companies supplying video production services.
- Find economies of scale in production. Oversee staff workflow and scheduling to continually improve speed, efficiency and quality.
- Oversee management of assets, working with Meredith teams to establish a system for archiving and organizing video assets so content can be easily tapped for future use.
- Inspire creativity and mentor team.
- Monitor video analytics for trends that inform future production and upload schedules.
Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements | All must be met to be considered.
Bachelor's degree in Digital Media/Video Production, Broadcast Journalism, Film & Television preferred.
Specific knowledge, skills and capabilities:
Strong project management skills; proactive, assertive, and detail-oriented.
A diplomat, able to collaborate with all other departments to achieve overall goals.
A leader who knows how to get the best out of team, and mentor as needed.
Results-oriented, with an ability to balance daily and long-range video production and programming.
Ability to supervise production and post-production; familiarity with AVID, Final Cut, and Premier.
Minimum 10 years video production, including experience supervising the creation of short-form original videos and series, managing teams, liaising with talent, digital editing and graphics, budgeting, legal issues, and familiarity with analytics.
% Travel Required (Approximate) :