Creative Services Manager
You may know of WhoSay as the one-click publishing tool for celebrities to own and manage their social media storytelling. Behind-the-scenes, it’s so much more.
WhoSay has quickly become the only content marketing company that combines a connected community of celebrities and influencers with an original, premium-publishing platform, and first-party fan data to scale campaigns.
WhoSay’s distinguishing expertise is our ability to deliver rich, custom content created by and with celebrities. From custom videos and photo galleries to themed live events and editorial integrations, WhoSay invites fans into the lives of their favorite stars, and allows brands to organically co-star and be a part of this world.
CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER
WhoSay.com is looking for an extremely creative individual to lead ideation of social media branded content solutions, within our creative services department. We run unique, progressive advertising campaigns unlike any other company, and offer the opportunity to create brand new social media marketing initiatives, and branded content series' from ideation to activation.
This is a great opportunity for an up and coming ad creative professional with agency creative experience. You will report directly to the Vice President of Marketing and Creative Services.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a dynamic start-up environment, bring energy and passion to everything they do, and will not be afraid to learn new skills and roll up his/her sleeves to tackle projects both big and small. This job is based in our NYC offices, and we offer competitive compensation packages.
- Ideate branded content concepts and solutions; produce compelling creative proposals for pitches to social and media agencies and brand clients
- Work with Creative Services team to establish objectives and goals for strategic projects and programs
- Communicate and develop talent-driven activations for potential social media campaigns
- Develop relationships with both celebrity and brand clients, and house a running knowledge of the types of influencers that will make a great fit for different types of campaigns
- Ability to develop, create and maintain brand look and visual language including: marketing proposals, GPs, promo materials, sell sheets and custom content (BIG PLUS)
- Ensure the brand image translates across all projects and consistently across platforms: mobile, online and social
- Minimum 3-5 years experience at an advertising or creative agency, or publisher, conceptualizing multi platform marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of digital media and social media content space
- Experience with influencers/talent a plus
- Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines and work independently
- Strong communication skills