Nickelodeon's The Splat Social Media Coordinator
Nickelodeon Digital is looking for a social media coordinator to join our growing Niche Nets team.
The Niche Nets group manages all digital and social for TeenNick, Nicktoons, The Splat and NickSports. As The Splat social media coordinator, this role is responsible for social media for The Splat and Nickelodeon’s legacy properties, including content creation, programming, marketing and audience engagement.
It goes without saying that you’re a huge ‘90s Nickelodeon fan – you grew up on Rugrats, Doug, Clarissa, Legends of the Hidden Temple and everything in between.
The ideal candidate is a savvy social media guru who is self-driven, adaptable, and has a passion for iconic Nickelodeon properties, digital and TV. Thorough knowledge of social media, analytics and an intuitive sense of editorial judgment is imperative.
Supports all social media executions for Niche Nets, primarily focused on The Splat.
- Write and program all social media posts, and ensure they are optimized and tracked for performance
- Produce content for social platforms, including memes, GIFs, graphics, etc.
- Increase engagement and social chatter around our content
- Create social media analytics reports on a regular basis, focused on progress and learnings
- Follow trends in social media to generate ideas and tests
- Work with other departments including on air, marketing and PR
- Monitor and report on sponsored social media posts
- Live tweeting at designated times
- Assist in execution of all larger social programs
- Deep understanding of digital and social media
- Obsessive knowledge of iconic Nickelodeon TV shows
- Experience working with different social media spaces (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Vine, Tumblr, Snapchat)
- Comfortable working with a variety of social media dashboards and monitoring tools
- Talent for delivering clean, concise copy under tight deadlines
- Previous experience working for online publications
- Proactive, detail-oriented, extremely organized
- Good analytic skills and proven experience applying insights to get results
- Available to work a flexible schedule to support social and on air events
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Basic photo editing skills
- Self-starter and creative, innovative thinker who can contribute out-of-the-box ideas and collaborate on strategies