Digital Marketing Manager
- Full Time
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to increase brand awareness and promote Influenster in the most efficient and engaging way possible. Our Digital Marketing Manager will lead all growth marketing activities relating to acquisition campaigns.
- Contribute actionable insights and recommendations, identifying new marketing channels as well as opportunities to increase ROI across our current marketing channels.
- Optimize and build our growth infrastructure.
- Build successful user acquisition campaigns online and offline.
- Run A/B tests across website, acquisition channels and referral channels.
- Manage Google Analytics.
- Use a data-driven approach to identify the highest possible areas of impact across a member’s journey.
- Build, design, and push segment-specific strategies for all growth-related channels.
- Define and drive key performance metrics on a weekly and quarterly basis.
- Fully manage the marketing budget.
- Evaluate campaign performance and adapt our strategy accordingly.
- Familiarity with the latest marketing trends and technologies.
- Demonstrable experience managing Google Analytics.
- Very comfortable implementing and building growth frameworks from scratch.
- Experience managing digital marketing teams and budgets.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Tons of snacks and a huge variety of coffee and espresso
- Adorable office dogs
- Friendly and fun team