- Full Time
J. Walter Thompson Atlanta is looking for a Senior Brand Planner. This role is part business analyst, part anthropologist, part commsplanner and part brand storyteller. Candidate would ideally be more of an influencer than a quiet thinker and can drive insights and thinking across the Agency, partner agencies and Client teams to help foster work that people care about and drives business results. In addition to Client work, looking for a candidate who wants to partner with the CSO to help build a modern strategy and comms planning practice.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports into Chief Strategy Officer
- Implements approved brand strategy across all platforms
- Close involvement with cross-platform account, media, digital and creative teams to ensure superior executions of strategies and briefs.
- Recommends and implements research that will aid in the insight gathering and strategic process.
- Brief writing and or brief consultation and approval across all platforms.
- Provides clear persuasive briefings to creatives, communications planners and content planners.
- Initiation and supervision of research projects as needed/directed. Presentation of results.
- Study and knowledge of best practice in Brand Storytelling and Comms Planning.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college required.
- Seven or more years of work experience in an advertising agency in a related area, including at least four years in account planning required.
- Experience with or background in Comms Planning or Media ideal, but not required.
Ability to read and interpret information from a variety of sources, such as trade journals, research reports, white papers and cross-tabulated survey data. Ability to write research reports,presentations, white papers and general business correspondence. Ability to effectively present research results to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
Of course. Bonus points for Keynote.