Senior Events Programmer
Design conferences and events content in areas of diversity, worklife and women’s advancement for Working Mother Media, Diversity Best Practices and National Association for Female Executives (NAFE) as assigned. Must be a detail oriented self-starter and able to handle multiple projects in a timely and efficient manner. We are seeking someone energetic with a positive can-do attitude that is capable of “owning” each event from start to finish. This position will work with various internal teams as well interface with outside clients.
Consult with clients in order to determine themes, objectives and requirements for events; Develop event topics and choose featured speakers; Work with sales and marketing staff to develop sponsorship opportunities and reach appropriate audiences. Write program copy and research reports.
Requirements / Qualifications *
· Minimum 4 years experience in directly managing projects, teams, and/or event creation and flow;
· Exceptional interpersonal skills and a true team player;
· Excellent communicator, verbal and written;
· Creative problem solver, effective decision maker;
· Outstanding organizational, prioritization and multitasking skills;
· Detail focused and analytically inclined;
· Ability to work independently under tight deadlines;
· Self driven, results oriented, with a positive outlook;
· Keen for new experiences, responsibility and accountability;
*Knowledge of diversity and advancement of women practices and practitioners a plus.