Nickelodeon Community Engagement Coordinator
Nickelodeon is looking for a rockstar community engagement coordinator to join our social media team.
As the community engagement coordinator, you'll be responsible for monitoring and responding to comments directed at Nickelodeon’s owned social media accounts, in addition to engaging with fans around topics relevant to them.
The ideal candidate has experience with online moderation for a large brand. You believe that engaging with fans is of utmost importance and can do so across a variety of social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. It goes without saying that you're a huge fan of Nickelodeon content – from Henry Danger to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to Rugrats, and everything in between.
- Engage with fan comments across social media channels
- Monitor social activity
- Represent the brand in a positive manner
- Increase brand affinity with new and existing fans
- Review and moderate user-generated content as necessary
- Create daily reports based on social activity
- Post images, video and copy to social media channels
- Live tweet at designated times
- Access to cable TV with capability to view Nickelodeon programming
- Obsessive knowledge of Nickelodeon TV shows
- Previous experience working for a large brand
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Creative writing knowledge – ability to convey the same message in multiple ways
- Good judgment – able to identify negative commentary and react appropriately
- Basic photo editing skills
- Proactive, detail-oriented and extremely organized