Features Writer- Full Time
- Full Time
Calling all pop culture junkies! The New York Post Features Department is looking for a full-time writer who is tapped into movies, TV, music, fashion, food and more. The candidate will write fresh and compelling lifestyle and entertainment stories that tap into the zeitgeist, both for the web and print.
• Strong reporting and interviewing skills, as well as smart, opinionated takes on topics.
• Generate, pitch and produce a constant flow of stories.
• Provide insight into new platforms and social channels to spot online trends.
• Work well and collaborate with other editors and reporters.
• Three years’ experience working at newspapers, magazines or Web sites in an entertainment/lifestyle capacity.
• Tenacious reporting skills, constant curiosity and a fascination for the world of lifestyle and entertainment.
• Flexibility with work hours, especially during awards and special events.
The New York Post is an EOE.