Advertising Program Coordinator, Off Platform Advertising
Dealer.com, a Cox Automotive Brand, is currently looking for a Digital Creative Designer with experience to join our team in Fort Myers, FL.
Dealer.com’s teams are made up of tech-savvy and adaptable thinkers with diverse skill sets who help drive our success. Our professionals are committed to changing the way people shop for and purchase vehicles through our top-of-the-line, innovative digital marketing software solutions.
The Advertising Program Coordinator position is operationally focused, ensuring all advertising campaigns are launched both correctly and timely across multiple customer types and tier levels. This position requires the ability to align Advertising Program needs with internal teams to streamline and build out improvements to the overall advertising launch process, from pre-sales to post-sales.
- Setup ancillary website features and services as they support Offplatform Advertising
- Lead coordinator for set up for associated inventory data feeds
- Ability to review and identify potential java coding errors in back end systems
- Troubleshoot offplatform advertising setup discrepancies
- Facilitate discussions and educate coworkers on inventory set up
- Assist external customers with proper Offplatform tag implementation
- Execute advertising campaigns purchased by clients which include paid search, social media, and display ads
- Proactively investigate QA issues (bugs, technical issues, etc.) with campaign launches, product integration, third-party platforms, creative, and/or internal process to provide resolutions to issues
- Troubleshoot any ad creative issues that affect tracking, implementation or reporting
- Review and execute on sales advertising contracts as needed
- Attend sales meetings and brainstorm to develop the best advertising strategy used to launch media campaigns
- Clarifies and communicates project objectives and success criteria to ensure projects are delivered on time and meet the client’s objectives and strategy
- Handle day-to-day internal questions surrounding operational, media-related product launches for OEM, Retail, and MAG clientele
- Assist in the authoring and preparation of materials for internal audiences, helping them grasp the operational steps required to successfully launch and support client’s media campaigns
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field is preferred, or 1-3 years of relevant work
- Self-starter who desires to show ownership and commitment to the job and who can work effectively across departments
- Extremely organized and detail oriented professional with an ability to juggle multiple projects and competing demands in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of departments
- Ability to investigate and analyze information and draw conclusions
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and development and implementing new strategies and procedures
- Ability to develop and build strong relationships. Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members
What We Look For:
- Hands-on software development experience with Java code and SQL
Dealer.com, a Cox Automotive Brand, provides market leading digital solutions for automotive retail including connected advertising, websites, and managed services. Through innovation and collaboration, our professionals develop state-of-the-art workflow solutions to automotive retail challenges.
Why Cox Automotive:
Cox Automotive, Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Manheim®, Autotrader®, Kelley Blue Book®, Dealertrack®, vAuto®, Xtime®, NextGear Capital® and a host of other brands. The global company has nearly 30,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises.