Digital Marketing Manager
Peanut Butter & Co. is a fast-growing natural/specialty food company based in New York City.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our team as a DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER.
This position reports to our Marketing Director and is part of our Marketing team. The primary responsibilities assigned to this position include:
- Developing and executing an integrated digital marketing strategy including Content & SEO, Direct Response (Email), Social Media, SEM, Influencers
- Track and measure performance, and present results for all digital marketing efforts monthly
- Use a variety of tools to monitor trends and assist in the development of new marketing strategies
- Oversee the development of creative materials for all digital marketing efforts
Desired Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of the digital marketing landscape, a proven history of success managing online communities, experience writing digital copy, and a good working knowledge of SEO principles and tools. Strong analytic skills and the ability to think strategically are a must.
The ability to leverage data into actionable insights is key to success in this position. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently and communicate to upper management effectively.
We require a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4 year college or university, as well as a VERY HIGH PROFICIENCY in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, as well as Google Analytics and social media management platforms such as Hootsuite. Previous relevant work experience or internships are required for this position. We will provide training in select areas to qualified applicants.
- Previous marketing experience for a Food/CPG brand is a plus
- Previous experience developing email marketing campaigns is a plus
- Basic coding skills (html and Wordpress) is a plus
All of our employees share a passion for food and a devotion to our customers.
Please apply by submitting a resume. For best results, include a cover letter.