Social Media Editor
Are you addicted to Twitter? Can't get enough of Facebook? Constantly refreshing Instagram? 70 Faces Media is looking for a Social Media Editor who knows how to push great content out to a variety of audiences. As the largest and most diverse Jewish media organization in North America, we need someone who will be able to manage and bolster the social media presence of our editorial properties, including JTA, a Jewish newswire service, Kveller, an active blog for women and parents, and the Nosher, a site that gives old-world Jewish foods a delicious, modern twist.
We're looking for someone with an engaging voice who can adapt to a variety of styles and content, including everything from breaking news and politics to personal essays (and the occasional cat meme). This person must also be willing and excited to try new platforms and techniques, keep up with what's new and exciting in social media, constantly be on the lookout for potential new partners, and help us achieve maximum audience engagement.
Experience in online media is a must. Knowledge of Jewish culture is a plus, but not required.
- Manage social media channels for 70 Faces Media brands, including writing engaging copy and finding compelling images.
- Review analytics to track audience growth and engagement across social platforms
- Work with business development team to promote sponsored social content while maintaining brand’s voice and tone.
- Deliver reports and work with editors to create strong social content
- Build partnerships with other brands for social swaps
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Excellent organization, time management and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Jewish culture is a plus, but not required
About 70 Faces Media:
70 Faces Media is the largest and most diverse Jewish digital media company in the North America. Our brands - including Kveller, Nosher, JTA, MyJewishLearning, and Jewniverse – have 2M+ unique users each month, millions of video views each month, and 620K Facebook followers
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and put Social Media Editor in the subject line. In your cover letter, please list your three favorite people or brands on Instagram and what you like about them (feel free to include specific examples of posts you liked), as well which social media platform (Facebook,Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.) is your personal favorite and why?
Apply for Social Media Editor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly