The web producer will work out of the Company's New York City office and be responsible for assigning, creating, editing and publishing 5-8 pieces of content each day. This will range across several content types including articles, galleries, videos, workouts, meal plans, recipes, newsletters, promotional e-blasts, and sponsored packages. Also included are editorial cleanup tasks within the CMS as they relate to editorial consistency/strategy, new features, and SEO revisions. Working with sales and marketing teams on outlining custom solutions editorial packages and adhering to requirements is also a major task.
Helping advance the exposure and engagement of the fitness brand is another primary objective for the web producer position. The ideal candidate will be hard-working, focused and enthusiastic about fitness and the improvement of public health.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- 2-3 years experience in web production across several CMS platforms, proficiency in Drupal 7 a major plus
- Excellent editorial skills and judgment, copy-editing expertise with working knowledge of AP and Chicago styles
- Deep understanding and application of white hat SEO tactics, and knowledge of organic search behavior
- Experience working with a well of freelance writers and funneling manuscripts
- Ability to produce quality content in high volumes
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, intermediate skills in Photoshop
- Ability to manage social media messaging and optimizing engagement directly through platforms and Hootsuite
- Familiarity with bug tracking/project management platforms JIRA and Trello
- Experience deploying promotional E-blast and editorial newsletters through email campaign software such as Mailchimp, SailThru and Constant Contact
- Technical proficiency in HTML
- Technical proficiency in CSS, video editing software, and audio software a plus
- Personal interest in health and fitness a plus
Please be sure to send resume and salary requirements when applying for this position.