To support our mission to educate, entertain and enrich the lives of our readers, putting books in their hands, wherever, however and whenever they choose, we need exceptional people!
Summary: Quarto Publishing Group USA, the U.S. division of the leading global illustrated book publisher and distributor, The Quarto Group, is seeking a Product Developer with full-cycle toy development experience – ideation through manufacturing for its Seattle, WA area office location and becker&mayer! division. This role will be responsible for developing outstanding products for Smart Lab Toys and becker&mayer! book brands. This position will conceptualize new educational toys and products, execute the product design, work with overseas vendor, and refine products for production.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- Originate product ideas for award-winning SmartLab Toys and becker&mayer! book brands
- Create sketches, renderings and prototypes
- Define product specification and bill of materials
- Partner with factories to execute products
Do you have the following skills & qualifications:
- BA in Industrial Design, Engineering, or equivalent degree
- 3-5 years of consumer product development experience
- Toy or children’s product development experience a plus
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Proficiency in CAD 3D modeling software – SolidWorks preferred
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, overseas sourcing, and manufacturing
- Knowledge of product development of children’s educational and science products?
...then we want to hire you!
For consideration please submit your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements.
We offer a wide range of competitive benefits! Please visit our website at: http://www.quartoknows.com/Corporate/Employment/
QuartoUS is an equal opportunity employer; M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Apply for Product Developer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly