Sounds True, a growing multimedia publishing company specializing in spirituality and holistic living, is seeking an experienced Art/Design Director to lead our busy design team and maintain an integrated visual identity. The right candidate will balance hands-on projects, and personnel management with strategically shaping our brand across media and channels.
- Mentor, inspire, and manage our growing design team
- Articulate and maintain a quality, consistent brand identity across products, formats, and channels
- Foster a culture committed to excellence, collaboration, professional and personal growth, and job satisfaction
- Cultivate fulfilling relationships with authors, customers, vendors, internal clients, and colleagues
- Supervise workflow through design department
- Propose and administer design team budget
- Maintain familiarity with design trends and best practices across genres, formats, and channels
- Minimum 5 years leading a design department within a publishing company
- Portfolio demonstrating creativity and ability to articulate and interpret brand standards
- Successful direction and management of print, email, web, and interactive design and production
- Proactive work style, hardwired for organization, and devoted to deadlines
- Clear, honest, and kind written and verbal communication style
- Connection to Sounds True’s mission and products
Sounds True offers a great work environment and excellent benefits including health and dental insurance, paid time off, matching 401(k), profit sharing, and more. To learn more about us, visit www.SoundsTrue.com.
To apply, submit a compelling cover letter, resume, link to portfolio, and salary requirements.
Apply for Art Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly