Senior Publisher, Reports & Analytics
Leading global advertising data company, SMI is looking for a Senior Publisher, Reports & Analytics in their global HQ in New York.
The Senior Publisher, Reports & Analytics will create, manage and execute a new reporting product line. The publisher will work closely with the data and analytics team to produce and publish innovative, insightful and actionable research reports.
This is a unique opportunity to contribute to the process of creating a sellable product through conceptualization, build, design and publication.
- Collaborate with analysts and data team to develop insightful reports from outline form to publishing
- Translate data results into written reports, tables, graphs and charts to convey useful insights to customers
- Ensure the reporting products are high quality and visually appealing
- Edit and proofread reports and charts
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Ideal candidates will have 4-6 years of experience with editing and writing, a deep interest in media and data analytics and be comfortable creating stories from wide ranges of data-driven resources
- Strong grasp of data analysis fundamentals and enthusiasm for building a new product line based on it
- Working knowledge of InDesign and other graphic design tools. Ability to design infographics a plus.
- Familiarity with creating lists, graphs, charts
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be a team player and have experience collaborating across cross-functional teams
About Standard Media Index
Standard Media Index (SMI) is the global industry standard for actual ad spend data. We offer real-time, decision-grade data sourced directly from the booking systems of the world’s largest media agencies. Headquartered in New York City, USA, SMI provides the only clear picture of how ad dollars are moving across the market to help media owners and finance companies fuel growth and drive better decisions.
Contact Nicole Florit, VP Finance & Admin