Performance Media Manager
Wieden + Kennedy is an independently owned advertising agency headquartered in Portland, Oregon. Founded in 1982 and currently has 1300 employees working in Portland, New York, Amsterdam, Tokyo, London, Delhi, Sao Paulo and Shanghai. Our client list includes some of the most-recognized and well-respected brands in the world.
Our Portland, Oregon office is currently looking for a Performance Media Manager, that is a data driven strategic thinker with a passion for culture and creativity! This person will use their expertise in data-driven media buying to help push W+K’s business forward while collaborating with multiple teams to lead social and programmatic campaigns on a cross-functional account. Ideally, this person loves data, analytics, negotiating, is great with clients and thinks creatively about new ways to tell stories through media. Looking for someone that is a self-starter, thrives in a fast-paced environment and is up for a new challenge on a fun and creative team!
Qualifications, Distinguishing Characteristics and Special Requirements
- 2-3 years experience managing search, programmatic, and social media campaigns
- Proficient knowledge of both search/social KPIs (engagement, CPL, ROI, CPA, etc)
- Strong understanding of analytics, data reporting, and developing insight-based strategies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Experience with Adwords, Facebook Power Editor, Twitter Ads, and cross-platform ad management technologies (Kenshoo, Marin, etc) preferred
- Experience with DSPs
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate complex concepts
- Excellent presentation and client-facing (both written and verbal) communication skills
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Proven track record of gaining trust and respect