Junior Account Executive - Design PR
Boutique public relations firm specializing in design is seeking a full-time Junior Account Executive to join its team.
DADA Goldberg is a young, growing boutique agency based in downtown New York City. The firm represents design, hospitality, and real estate clients, and is recognized within the field for its creative and dynamic approach.
Candidate must have outstanding writing and polished interpersonal skills, and the ability to multi-task and work effectively in a small team environment. The ideal candidate is a hardworking, proactive and enthusiastic individual, with a passion for public relations.
The candidate will be responsible for assisting senior level staff across multiple client accounts, including home furnishing brands, commercial design products, and architectural building materials. Interest in these areas is essential.
Some PR experience is required. Candidate must be well organized and detail-oriented, think creatively and quickly, have the ability to adapt to different kinds of clients and contexts, and be comfortable in social environments.
- Handle press outreach, targeting both commercial and trade audiences
- Ideate potential media angles, write pitches and prepare press materials
- Build and maintain accurate and up-to-date media lists
- Document results for presentations to clients—tracking, capturing, scanning and formatting media coverage for monthly reports
- Conduct brand and market research
- Support senior staff in executing communication strategies
- Attend and work special events as needed
Required Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-year PR agency or relevant internship experience a must
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, hard-working, proactive and capable
- Efficient, organized with excellent time management skills and adherence to deadlines
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office for Mac (including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Some experience with Adobe Photoshop a plus