Manager of Web & Digital Strategy
The NY Kids Club is seeking an experienced digital media strategist passionate about creating/delivering great digital experiences with the brand through effective, user-friendly technology and beautiful design. The Manager of Web & Digital Media reports to the Director of Marketing.
- Develop the digital marketing strategy and oversee implementation in areas including SEM, SEO, remarketing, e-marketing and e-commerce conversion optimization to grow sales.
- Implement best practices to drive online customer acquisition, conversion and revenue. Optimize customer cost of acquisition and drive overall profitability of digital/web marketing efforts.
- Define and own digital/web marketing KPIs across awareness, acquisition, usage, engagement and retention.
- Manage digital marketing budgets and third-party agencies for activities including SEM, SEO, third-party ad networks and other marketing partners.
- Oversee performance analytics for all digital marketing spend.
- Develop and execute e-commerce conversion strategies including shopping-cart, landing page optimization, and A/B testing.
- Create innovative customer experiences that drive growth for the NY Kids Club through online and mobile presences.
- Oversee/implement Search Engine Optimization strategies that will position NY Kids Club as a top search contender for relevant keywords.
- Lead front end and backend platform design/development functions for all NY Kids Club portfolio sites and mobile applications.
- Provide guidance, direction and oversight to web development team.
- Establish and collaborate with an internal QA team for testing and rollout.
- Work with Director of Sales for functional definition and delivery.
- Provide timeframe estimates and play a key role in project planning.
- Clearly communicate development and delivery priorities and status to stakeholders on a weekly basis.
Preferred Experience and Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience in a digital marketing execution and strategy role.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or equivalent experience.
- Prior experience implementing successful digital marketing strategies, programs and tactics with proven results.
- A deep understanding of digital marketing best practices and the ability to implement them.
- Must be analytical, quantitative and driven by metrics.
- Proven background and experience in SEO and SEM and other forms of online marketing required.
- Experience working with and leveraging CRM and marketing automation systems (preferably Salesforce.com)
- High degree of understanding and knowledge regarding online ad exchanges, Google Analytics or other web analytics systems, SEM and SEO required.
- Established record of delivering effective strategies resulting in increased traffic and conversion.
- Possess a solid understanding of development and design aptitude for web and mobile applications.
- Proven ability in overseeing design of sites and apps with heavy user interaction.
Apply for Manager of Web & Digital Strategy
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly