PAI, a global organization that champions policies that ensure every woman has quality reproductive health care is seeking a production manager. The production manager leads graphic design and production efforts in support of PAI’s external relations and programmatic goals.
PAI recently underwent a rebranding initiative. The production manager would be central to helping to maintain the organization’s visual identity and brand integrity both inside and outside the organization.
- Innovative and proactive professional with at least three years of full-time graphic design experience, including vendor and production management.
- Expert knowledge of the print production process including digital and offset printing and proofing systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field required.
- Strong experience in using design to support fundraising efforts highly desired.
- Strong communicator with the ability to use critical thinking and creative problem solving to achieve results.
- Experience designing for web and/or knowledge of HTML/CSS highly desired
- Marketing experience is a plus.
- Passion for issues of sexual and reproductive health, women’s rights and international development preferred
- Photography and/or videography skills are a plus.
- Team player with a sense of humor, collaboration and creativity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conceptualize and execute the design of key communications and fundraising materials
- Oversee production processes and troubleshoot technical issues to ensure on-time delivery of high-quality materials
- Manage print production schedules and print specifications for internal budget approval.
- Meet with internal stakeholders to assess project and resource requirements
- Maintain and enforce discipline around organizational brand guidelines and visual identity
- Maintain and manage vendor relationships including initiating and evaluating vendor bids
- Provide technical support to PAI staff and overseas partners. This includes the development of print and online templates.
- Work with PAI’s knowledge management and IT teams to assist in the management of PAI’s digital assets.
- Other duties as assigned
PAI is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive benefits package.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and two samples of design work in PDF format.
Deadline: March 15, 2017
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Apply for Production Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly