Senior Manager Digital Media Marketing
- Full Time
Texture is the modern magazine experience. A single platform where you can read your favorite magazines - anywhere, anytime - on your preferred digital devices. More than just standard magazine ported into pixels, Texture brings a new magazine experience to bear through digital and audio extras and a modern UX that transforms two-dimensional print vehicles into multi-sensory digital experiences, all while maintaining the classic editorial quality one expects from the top editorial brands in the world.
Since Texture is owned by the major publishing houses including Time Inc, Conde Nast, Hearst, Meredith and Rogers Inc, Texture is the only place where readers can get universal and unlimited access to the best editorial properties for one low monthly price. For the same cost as 2-3 magazines at the newsstand Texture readers enjoy unlimited access to over 175 of the most popular magazine brands, including their back issues. Respected reading has returned.
We're looking for an enthusiastic and data-driven paid digital media marketer to drive adoption of the Texture app and grow our subscription business. Marketing efforts span performance-driven acquisition across paid digital channels including display, video, and mobile. The ideal candidate is a passionate consumer marketer who has a track record of achieving (and measuring) great results through innovative marketing programs across these digital channels. We are looking for an analytic, creative individual interested in testing new ideas and constantly thinking about how to drive customer acquisition in different ways.
· Lead the strategy, development, and optimization across display, video, and mobile advertising
· Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition
· Measure and optimize paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports – tracking the impact to overall business growth including influence on other channels
· Leverage incredible wealth of content to develop creative testing strategy to create the best offer / message for each target audience
· Build infrastructure necessary to deploy, track, and measure paid digital media marketing efforts
· Drive rigorous testing, measurement and iteration to improve results continuously
· Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs
· Partner with user businesses operations teams to turn customer segmentation and persona development insights into actionable strategies
· BA/BS or equivalent working experience
· 5+ years of relevant work experience in consumer marketing, paid media, advertising agency, and/or other digital environments
· 2+ years of experience in creating, testing, launching and analyzing customer acquisition campaigns at scale
· Strong analytical skills are a must, and experience with reporting and data analysis
· Ability to be both strategic and tactical to prioritize opportunities, test and implement successful campaigns
· Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
· Knowledge of the various paid digital marketing channels and technologies including: remarketing, DSPs, DCO/CMPs, Video Advertising Platforms, Ad Servers, Mobile Advertising, and App Install programs.
· A detail-oriented, self-starter mindset with the skills to flourish in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-oriented environment
· And of course, passion for magazines, or experience with subscription services are a plus
Texture, by Next Issue, is a digital magazine platform owned by Condé Nast, Hearst Magazines, KKR, Meredith, News Corp, Rogers Media and Time Inc. It's a completely new way for readers to experience the world’s best magazines, reimagined for how people consume content today.
Texture combines everything readers know and love about the print magazine experience and layers onto it the power of digital—giving people a curated reading experience that's available anytime, anywhere.
If you love magazines and want to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the digital space, please apply!