Who We Are
MATTE is a creative production company located in Soho. With a process rooted in design and contextualized with culture, we bring brands and projects to life through content, experience, and creative strategy.
Over the past year we have seen major growth, working with some of the worlds leading brands. It’s an exciting time, we are looking for to build our team.
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for a full time, in-office Production Accountant/Manager to support our busy films team.
Candidate must be well organized and detail oriented and have 2-4 years experience as an Office Coordinator, Production Coordinator, Production Accountant or Book keeping role.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work alongside Matte Films Director and production teams to lead management and accounting on all film jobs. Including but not limited to:
- Booking travel, accommodation and transport.
- Purchase order logs.
- Payroll logs and petty cash logs.
- Time cards.
- Streamline, manage and track all internal and external expenses.
- Prepare legible reports which provide specific insights to projects and clients.
- Maintain organization of all expense statements and receipts, both online and physical.
- College or graduate degree with a concentration in Business, Economics, or related field.
- Previous experience working on production jobs: both preparing and wrapping jobs.
- Working knowledge of basic finance and business operations.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and Google spreadsheet.
- Experience with Hot Budgets, Movie Magic (EP) Budgeting, Showbiz Budgeting is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and thrive in a creative environment.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.