We're Industry Dive, and we're changing the way business media is done. Currently, we need an editor to help lead our coverage of the evolving food industry.
You won't be regurgitating bland press releases here. You will get a chance to own a fast-growing digital product, build a trusted relationship with niche readers, and use all your journalism tools, from reporting breaking news to editing longer trend stories. You'll travel to industry events, interview newsmakers, and get to work in an exciting newsroom that gives you the freedom to showcase your creativity.
What you can bring to the table:
- Proven reporting, writing and editing skills.
- An interest in and aptitude for business news; experience covering the food business is a major plus.
- Ability to interpret and analyze business concepts, particularly those vital to the food industry.
- Tuned-in instincts for selecting stories, writing headlines and building an editorial product that resonate with a niche audience.
- Deadline-oriented time management skills.
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, English or similar field.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and 3 clips with your application.