Lou Hammond Group is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Public Relations Account Executive to work in its New York office. Person will play an active role in account activities including media relations, writing, reporting and event planning. Candidate must have a minimum one year of professional Public Relations industry experience, preferably at an agency. Travel industry experience preferred but not required.
JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Smart, creative, innovative risk taker with strong writing skills
- Media relations experience, including crafting pitch materials, building media lists and engaging with print, online and broadcast media
- BA/BS from a 4-year accredited university
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Understanding of social media tools and platforms
- Experience working with Cision
- Ability to meet deadlines, juggle multiple projects and work effectively in a team environment
- Include resume and cover letter in your email. No phone calls please.
We opened our doors in 1984 with three clients and three employees. Now, more than three decades later, we’re an established global company. Our client list spans the world’s premier lifestyle providers with leaders who share our passion for quality–in spirit, integrity and style. LHG resolves to remain true to our entrepreneurial roots, to maintain our vision and that of our clients.
We have one focus: Results.
Follow us: @LouHammondPR
Like us: https://www.facebook.com/louhammondpr