We're actively seeking an Account Manager for our digital media agency client in Santa Monica for an immediate opening due to a newly won account.
Our client is looking for an Account Manager with a minimum of 2-3 years' experience in a digital media agency packaging partner programs, media plans, and digital advertising.
Our client is a highly collaborative agency where account staff has an active role in ideation. You'll pitch, you'll work closely with our clients, you'll create delightful experiences for them, and you'll collaborate and partner closely with teams from internal media buying to copywriting to design to business development.
You'll work closely with senior leadership and have the opportunity to mentor interns and more junior account staff. Depending on your seniority level, you may be more or less involved in day-to-day administrative aspects of account management from scheduling to briefs to reports, etc.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a large digital media and advertising agency, firmly established in a major global market for many years. The location you're working at in Santa Monica just launched in 2016. So it's the best of both worlds: resources at your disposal with the pace and accomplishment you feel in a start-up.
- Intelligence to solve problems and come up with creative ideas - and the courage to speak ideas aloud
- Resourcefulness and inquisitiveness to ask questions and find out new things on your own
- Proven experience working at a large digital media/advertising agency
- Experience managing multiple projects and accounts at once with finesse
- Can demonstrate how strategic thinking turned into a win for their clients
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort and ease with pitching and speaking in front of a group
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, business, communications, or related field
- Global work experience (especially in Asia) and foreign language proficiency
- Experience working with hotels, attractions, airlines (and other clients in the tourism/travel industries)
Mathys+Potestio will be screening candidates with an initial phone call, followed by an in-person interview. Our client will then interview you in person in their Santa Monica office and introduce you their team.
This role will ideally start in the next few weeks.
Offer will be full-time, direct hire (salary + benefits).
Mathys+Potestio provides creative/digital agencies, design firms, and some of the world's biggest brands with creative, account, marketing and technical talent through temporary staffing and placement services. We also build strong creative communities with The Creative Party, where inspiration, education and cool swag all come together. Offices in Los Angeles, Portland, and Austin.
Our Values: Do the Right Thing. Be Ethical. Have Fun. Laugh. Be Real.