Director, Omni-Channel Marketing
Bliss is seeking a goal-oriented and highly entrepreneurial person to join our fast-paced team. The humor, personality and unique voice of our brand is an exceptionally-integral part of who we are. The Brand Copywriter will be focused on creating the most strategic, fun, and compelling product names, product copy and marketing stories surrounding both our products and brand that will engage both new and existing customers across all brand touch points.
This role will report to the Director of Omni-Channel Marketing, and work closely with the Global Brand Development (Product/Packaging), Omni-Channel Marketing, E-Commerce and Sales teams, to create copy/content in the highly-specific brand voice for all brand needs. This role will be pivotal in communicating the personality at the heart of the brand as the business begins rapid growth.
The Brand Copywriter will:
- Work closely with all departments on written communication for new and existing products & campaigns
- Brainstorm and deliver compelling product names, packaging, and web copy
- Develop highly creative and engaging social, online, and marketing content designed to drive conversation and cultivate the brand's personality and credibility - on and offline
- Develop all social media copy, and social paid media ad copy
- Write promotional, merchandising, retailer and digital product detail copy
- Develop and maintain brand copy guidelines
- Manage timelines and scheduling of projects
- Prioritize and manage workload, and work both independently and collaboratively
- BA/BS required
- 3-5+ years of beauty marketing with experience in writing for packaging, social, digital, ecommerce, merchandising, and direct campaigns
- Exceptional writing skills based in conceptual, creative thinking with strong expertise with grammar, spelling, and the ability to write persuasively and communicate in the unique brand voice
- Excellent organization and project management/timeline capabilities
- This individual must have a sense of humor, strong sense of team spirit and be able to work with all other departments to ensure timely and efficient implementation of strategic and tactical plans
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and on tight deadlines
- Note: Applicants are asked to submit relevant writing samples and will need to complete a brand writing exercise.