Senior Paid Search Planner
The Senior Search Planner will be managing and optimizing paid search media campaigns. They are a steward and expert of the search planning process and are expected to provide mid-level strategic recommendations to the media and account service teams and to the client.
This is a Full-time position.
- Create powerful and interactive media campaigns and presentations
- Analyze, report on, and interpret media data to provide strategic direction to direct reports, senior management, and clients
- Interact with and build strong relationships with clients to best meet their needs.
- Manages Media Personnel, setting quality standards and enforcing adherence to those standards
- Should be innovative and be able to identify short term and long term opportunities for the Department and its clients
- Keeps abreast of current trends and the latest technological advances in research, industry trends and media consumption trends
- Should aggressively pursue new ways to contribute to the overall agency and client profitability
- Sets group goals and maximizes effectiveness of his/her teams
- Development of strategic media plans to increase sales, market share and awareness and/or ROI from leads/sales for assigned accounts
- Works with the Media Buyers/Supervisor and A.S. on market conditions, CPL goals, special opportunities, campaign analysis, and billing
- Monthly or weekly budget reporting/schedules and the coordination of projects and media requests with A.S.
- Manages training and development of Media Personnel
- Negotiates with media representatives
- Extensive knowledge of media planning, buying, research and digital analytics
- Knowledge and experience of online executions including display and search advertising
- 4+ years media experience; Advertising agency experience a plus
- Paid Search experience required
- 2+ years of management experience, excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent analytical, multi-tasking and decision making abilities
- Exceptional strategic leadership abilities
- A significant amount of client contact experience
- Strong interpersonal skills to foster optimal department relationships
- Keeps up with multiple tasks and projects under tight deadlines
- Is detail-oriented and strong at implementation
- Creates schedules and budgets and meets them
One agency. 35 years. 100 direct and digital marketing professionals (give or take a few). Since BKV opened in 1981, this Atlanta-based agency has become one of the largest privately owned full-service direct and digital shops in the Southeast, leading innovations in creative, media, digital, database and marketing strategy. The bulk of our billings come from our digital efforts, but we’re also savants when it comes to making our clients’ advertising dollars work in traditional channels. BKV’s client roster includes Aflac, Spanx, AT&T, Dell SecureWorks, Six Flags, American Red Cross and Wounded Warrior Project, as well as many other prestigious for-profit and nonprofit organizations. Check out bkv.com to learn more about what we do, who we are, and how we can work together. BKV has a healthy and fully dedicated SEM department with a proven success record. According to Advertising Age, BKV is one of the 25 Largest SEM Agencies in the United States, and we’ve had 46% of our Paid SEM accounts for over 4 years; which is a testament to the quality of work we provide.
Spend even a few minutes in our Buckhead office, and you’ll see for yourself: We love what we do. At BKV, we’re aggressive, but we’re not ad-holes. Driven, but not to distraction. We believe in the power of teamwork, and put it to work on everything from our bowling league to our award-winning omni-channel campaigns. Here at BKV, everyone from the president to the summer intern fulfills an active, hands-on role to meet our clients’ goals. With an unrelenting focus on ROI, and a dedication to innovation, BKV has maintained a leadership position in both on and offline channels and is currently one of the 25 Largest U.S. Search Marketing Agencies (Advertising Age, 2014) and Top Work Places(AJC, 2016). We also have flexible WFH days and did we mention that pets are welcome?