CoolGraySeven is a branding and advertising agency that provides creative direction for fashion, lifestyle, luxury and real-estate brands.
Looking for a talented individual to join the team as a junior graphic designer full-time position and work directly with the Senior Graphic Designers by assisting, designing and producing design work (specs, comps, layouts and final realization of projects) from full concept design, to preparing artwork and brainstorming for print and web, and seeing projects through to completion.
- Work with Senior Graphic Designers to develop and design concepts and implement strategies for high-end quality solutions.
- Ensure final mechanicals are accurate, including file construction, organization and prepping of files for printing.
- Liaise with vendors and printers for job quotes, samples and production schedules.
Skills and Knowledge
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects)
- Excellent graphic design and typography skills, with a strong work ethic, communication skills, written and verbal.
- Knowledge of printing and finishing techniques, object design, packaging and mockups.
- Familiar with current advertising, design, technology and social media trends.
- Able to organize, manage time and prioritize with a high level of attention to detail.
- Confident working across several media from print design to high end packaging design.
- Collaborative, team oriented skills and also capable of working independently when necessary.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience
No calls. Please email a link of your website or portfolio PDF and a cover letter