PR Account Coordinator/Assistant Account Executive
Boutique PR agency specializing in international wine and spirits has an immediate opening for an Account Coordinator or Assistant Account Executive with minimum 1-2 years’ PR agency experience and a passion for food and wine. We seek a highly-motivated individual interested in working with a small team of creative, dedicated professionals.
- Assist with special event management and logistics
- Pitch media, establish and develop relationships with press
- Write press materials, client reports, etc.
- Participate in developing new business pitches, client programs
- Office management, including answering phones, maintaining media lists, fulfilling product requests, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proactive, creative and detail-oriented
- Ability to juggle priorities and multi-task
- Event planning experience, especially in wine and food a plus
- Proficient in Cision’s Media Source, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Photoshop a plus
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com; absolutely no calls.
Visit our website, Cornerstonepr.com