Senior Manager of Client Success
U.S. News & World Report, an organization with an 80+ year history in print and digital news reporting, is actively seeking a Senior Manager of Client Success to sit in its New York office. This location is conveniently situated close to public transit in the Financial District. Successful candidates can anticipate a collaborative work environment, strong benefits package including competitive base salary and merit based growth and advancement opportunities. This individual will be responsible for overseeing a team of account managers, collecting and presenting advanced metric reporting, and to promote the success of our advertising campaigns both internally and externally. The Senior Manager of Client Success will report to the Director of Ad Operations and work directly with the Sales and Strategy teams. Individuals with a strong understanding of the media landscape and an interest in analyzing complex data are strongly encouraged to apply!
- Oversee a team of account managers of varying levels to achieve excellence in campaign management and client relationships
- Establish best practices for campaign management and performance optimization
- Assist with campaign billing and reconciliation
- Aid Account Management team with post-campaign analysis to be communicated to clients
- Provide assistance between U.S. News and clients, as needed
- Create and present reports and analyses containing valuable, actionable insights to a range of team members from entry-level to executives
- Maintain site-level reporting with a focus on, but not limited to, inventory/availability, yield, sell-through, CPM, RPM and viewability
- Develop and maintain performance metrics by ad product
- Partner with revenue teams to provide data for total, site-wide monetization outlook
- Maintain strong understanding of industry trends and applications to our business including, but not limited to, viewability, ad fraud and ad blocking
- Use 1st and 3rd party data results to promote for usage in future campaigns
- Work with dedicated Ad Operations staff to track and analyze performance data to share with clients
- Ensure Sales team adheres to protocol with regards to rate card rates and inventory availability
- Analyze monetization metrics to recommend strategic adjustments to pricing and planning
- Additional ad hoc reports and projects as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- High degree of proficiency with Excel; incredibly comfortable building pivot tables, employing formulas, VLOOKUP, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to clearly articulate complex data concepts and campaign performance details to both internal and external business units
- Working knowledge of the digital ad industry, including an understanding of online ad serving and ad products across display and branded content
- Hands-on Experience with DFP, 3rd party reporting vendors, Krux, MOAT, Omniture, and comScore
- Expert analytical skills, the ability to derive conclusions without a complete data set
- Top organizational skills, able to prioritize multiple projects
- Able to communicate information at the appropriate level to sales people, middle, and senior management
Applicants should submit a resume and cover letter for consideration.
We are offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package that includes healthcare, dental, vision, and 401(k) plan.