We are a boutique travel and lifestyle public relations agency in New York City with a range of clients providing travel services. The agency is seeking an intern with an interest in gaining professional experience the communications field, preferably with knowledge of French, for the summer 2017. Start and end dates are flexible.
What you’ll learn:
- Best practices from seasoned public relations professionals
- Marketing and communications strategies as it pertains to the travel industry
- Concise and persuasive writing techniques
- Event coordination and management skills
- Creating and updating media lists & researching new contacts
- Monitoring & clipping of client articles
- Preparing client reports
- Writing press releases, pitches and social media posts
- Other tasks as needed
Qualified candidates will be studying tourism, communications, public relations or a related field. Knowledge of French language is preferred.
Students will receive a stipend and school credit if required.